Wednesday 2 January 2013

Golf predictions

Ian Carter writing for the BBC comes up with some cracking predictions for this year in golf.
I predict that Muirfield will be the best Open course on the Rota again, and I look forward to my clients playing the course in May
I think Rory will have no issues with his new clubs, but would not put money on it.
Luke Donald for the Masters, and Tiger back to no.1.....well no2 perhaps.
I expect the R&A to ignore the debate about men only memberships. I still believe that if there are to be no men only memberships then it must be the same for the numerous women only clubs.
Darren Clarke will be Ryder Captain.
Golf at Gleneagles will improve this year along with the course conditions.
This will be the sunniest summer for a decade.
Here's hoping for the last one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment